- The Matthew Project - Coats for Kids!
- Help Illinois Recover From The 2013 Storms
- Capital City Hooligans 'Raise Some Dough' Fundraiser
- Candy Buy Back at Advanced Dental Care
- Gateway Foundation 2013 Book Fair
- Farewell to Food Allergies 5K
- Halloween Bash Football Bowl
- Aaron Keyes: Contact Ministries Fundraising Concert
- Teen Challenge Banquet
- March of Dimes: Signature Chef's Auction
- UIS Homecoming Weekend
- Peace, Love, Mud: Four Seasons Mud Volleyball Fundraiser
- Boys & Girls Club Trivia Night
- A Page Worth the Fight: Alumni Basketball Game
- AMA Flat Track Rookie Class of '79 and Friends After-Party, Aid to Injured Riders Benefit
- Labor of Love Charity Dinner & Drive for the Cure Scramble Golf Outing
- The Farm Progress Show
- BMX Race for Life
- DQ: Miracle Treat Day
- Coziahr Remembrance Ride
- 2013 MDA Lockup
- Teen Challenge - Ignite Conference
DQ: Miracle Treat Day
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 08:58 AM CDT
On Miracle Treat Day (8/8), Dairy Queen locations across the country will donate $1 from every blizzard sold to Children's Miracle Network.
Last year, DQ raised $5 million nationally and $22,000 locally on Miracle Treat Day.
Visit your local DQ on August 8th to support Children's Miracle Network with your blizzard purchase!