- The Matthew Project - Coats for Kids!
- Help Illinois Recover From The 2013 Storms
- Capital City Hooligans 'Raise Some Dough' Fundraiser
- Candy Buy Back at Advanced Dental Care
- Gateway Foundation 2013 Book Fair
- Farewell to Food Allergies 5K
- Halloween Bash Football Bowl
- Aaron Keyes: Contact Ministries Fundraising Concert
- Teen Challenge Banquet
- March of Dimes: Signature Chef's Auction
- UIS Homecoming Weekend
- Peace, Love, Mud: Four Seasons Mud Volleyball Fundraiser
- Boys & Girls Club Trivia Night
- A Page Worth the Fight: Alumni Basketball Game
- AMA Flat Track Rookie Class of '79 and Friends After-Party, Aid to Injured Riders Benefit
- Labor of Love Charity Dinner & Drive for the Cure Scramble Golf Outing
- The Farm Progress Show
- BMX Race for Life
- DQ: Miracle Treat Day
- Coziahr Remembrance Ride
- 2013 MDA Lockup
- Teen Challenge - Ignite Conference
Gateway Foundation 2013 Book Fair
Updated: Tuesday, October 22 2013, 10:30 AM CDT
Buy a book November 3!
Gateway is a non-profit substance abuse program. They provide a library for their clients, both self-help and entertainment. The book fair at Barnes and Noble is meant to raise money to buy books for Gateway clients.
Gateway will be at Barnes and Noble all day with family activities from 1:00 - 5:00pm.
"If you buy a book that day, just make sure you mention our name and then that money will go towards proceeds for our facility."