- ScareFest AND Folk Fest
- "Adopt-A-Day" Program
- UIS Health and Wellness Fair Blood Drive
- Kirby Derby
- "Let's Get Growing Again"
- Waiting for Ashlynn Marie: Benefit to Help the Peacock Family
- Kids Fest!
- LLCC's Bistro Verde
- SAHBA's 2014 Home Expo
- PAWNEE Matt Bostick Benefit at Locals
- Presenting 'Race to Daytona Beach' Winners
- Jacksonville FNB 2nd Annual Food Drive
- BBBS 15th Annual Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Pinewood Derby 101
- Barney's Furniture 75th Anniversary
- Fresh Fuel Juice Bar
- Bar Church Springfield
- Donate Blood at Central Illinois Community Blood Center
- Capitol Nativity
- Edgar's Coffee House
- The Matthew Project - Coats for Kids!
- Help Illinois Recover From The 2013 Storms
- Capital City Hooligans 'Raise Some Dough' Fundraiser
- Candy Buy Back at Advanced Dental Care
- Gateway Foundation 2013 Book Fair
- Farewell to Food Allergies 5K
- Halloween Bash Football Bowl
- Aaron Keyes: Contact Ministries Fundraising Concert
- Teen Challenge Banquet
- March of Dimes: Signature Chef's Auction
- UIS Homecoming Weekend
- Peace, Love, Mud: Four Seasons Mud Volleyball Fundraiser
- Boys & Girls Club Trivia Night
- A Page Worth the Fight: Alumni Basketball Game
- AMA Flat Track Rookie Class of '79 and Friends After-Party, Aid to Injured Riders Benefit
- Labor of Love Charity Dinner & Drive for the Cure Scramble Golf Outing
- The Farm Progress Show
- BMX Race for Life
- DQ: Miracle Treat Day
- Coziahr Remembrance Ride
- 2013 MDA Lockup
- Teen Challenge - Ignite Conference
PAWNEE Matt Bostick Benefit at Locals
Updated: Wednesday, February 5 2014, 01:31 PM CST
A local veteran, volunteer Firefight and Union iron worker Matt Bostick was involved in a life-threatening accident November 2013.
Despite the odds, Matt has come a long way relearning to walk and talk again.
He is on a great road to recovery, but still has many obstacles ahead of him.
Matt, unable to work since his accident, has medical bills that continue to grow daily.
A benefit will be held at Locals Bar (613 7th St, Pawnee) on Saturday, Febraury 22 at 4:00pm. A minimum $10 donation will be accepted at the door. Funds raised will help pay medical bills for Matt Bostick.
Expect food, live auction, and prizes.
For more information call Locals at (217) 646-8013.