- ScareFest AND Folk Fest
- "Adopt-A-Day" Program
- UIS Health and Wellness Fair Blood Drive
- Kirby Derby
- "Let's Get Growing Again"
- Waiting for Ashlynn Marie: Benefit to Help the Peacock Family
- Kids Fest!
- LLCC's Bistro Verde
- SAHBA's 2014 Home Expo
- PAWNEE Matt Bostick Benefit at Locals
- Presenting 'Race to Daytona Beach' Winners
- Jacksonville FNB 2nd Annual Food Drive
- BBBS 15th Annual Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Pinewood Derby 101
- Barney's Furniture 75th Anniversary
- Fresh Fuel Juice Bar
- Bar Church Springfield
- Donate Blood at Central Illinois Community Blood Center
- Capitol Nativity
- Edgar's Coffee House
- The Matthew Project - Coats for Kids!
- Help Illinois Recover From The 2013 Storms
- Capital City Hooligans 'Raise Some Dough' Fundraiser
- Candy Buy Back at Advanced Dental Care
- Gateway Foundation 2013 Book Fair
- Farewell to Food Allergies 5K
- Halloween Bash Football Bowl
- Aaron Keyes: Contact Ministries Fundraising Concert
- Teen Challenge Banquet
- March of Dimes: Signature Chef's Auction
- UIS Homecoming Weekend
- Peace, Love, Mud: Four Seasons Mud Volleyball Fundraiser
- Boys & Girls Club Trivia Night
- A Page Worth the Fight: Alumni Basketball Game
- AMA Flat Track Rookie Class of '79 and Friends After-Party, Aid to Injured Riders Benefit
- Labor of Love Charity Dinner & Drive for the Cure Scramble Golf Outing
- The Farm Progress Show
- BMX Race for Life
- DQ: Miracle Treat Day
- Coziahr Remembrance Ride
- 2013 MDA Lockup
- Teen Challenge - Ignite Conference
The Matthew Project - Coats for Kids!
Updated: Wednesday, December 4 2013, 01:05 PM CST
The demand for coats is quickly exceeding our supply. Please consider donating a brand new children’s winter coat at any of our Green Family Stores locations, or donate gently used coats to Burlington Coat Factory. We have teamed up with Burlington Coat Factory in Springfield to help process gently used children’s coats and deliver them to local schools with students who need them.
If you are a teacher or administrator at a local school and have a need for coats for your students, please contact us! Send an email to Rachael Buraski at email@example.com. Make sure to include your contact information.
There are more than 600 homeless students in the Springfield school district alone – and many more low income students who do not have a warm coat. Help us make the world of difference to these kids this winter!
For more information: matthew-project