Pepsi Ticket GiveawayWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Illinois or Indiana residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the Champaign/Springfield/Decatur viewing area.
The WRSP/WCCU viewing area consists of the following Illinois counties: Cass, Morgan, Menard, Sangamon, Logan, Christian, Macon, Dewitt, Shelby, Piatt, Moultrie, Effingham, Cumberland, Cole, Douglas, Champaign, Ford, Edgar, Vermilion, Iroquois.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Illinois, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WRSP/WCCU (the Station), WBUI, WICS, WICD, GOCOM Media of Illinois, Circle K, Pepsi, their advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter the Photo Contest
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person.
(b) To enter, visit participating a Circle K convenience stores in Springfield, Jacksonville, Taylorville, and Decatur, Illinois (locations listed below). Pick up an entry blank, fill it out by hand and drop it in the contest entry box. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c)The contest starts on June 4, 2014 and all entries must be received by Station at 11:59 a.m. CDT on July 8, 2014. The Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for printing errors.
(d) On Monday July 14, 2014 four (4) second place winners and one (1) grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1.Four (4) second place winners will receive two (2) tickets to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium on Sunday August 31 with round trip bus from Springfield, to St. Louis, valued at $289. One grand prize winner will receive two (2) all inclusive suite tickets to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium on Sunday August 31 with transportation with round trip bus from Springfield, to St. Louis. The grand prize is valued at $396.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 15 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winners release and affidavit of eligibility within the time frame specified above. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 7 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest number of valid votes as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Illinois, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Illinois, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Illinois, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3003 Old Rochester Road, Springfield IL, 62703 and on the Stations website at www.foxillinois.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Pepsi Ticket Giveaway, 3003 Old Rochester Road, Springfield, IL 62703 by September 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Illinois, LLC, GOCOM Media of Illinois, Circle K, and Pepsi, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Store Address City State Zip Code
CIRCLE K #160 STEVENSON 2901 STEVENSON DRIVE SPRINGFIELD IL 62703 CIRCLE K #1304 MONROE 2641 W MONROE SPRINGFIELD IL 62704
CIRCLE K #1303 MARATHON 2120 N DIRKSEN PKWY SPRINGFIELD IL 62702 CIRCLE K #188 CLEARLAKE 3261 CLEARLAKE AVE SPRINGFIELD IL 62707 CIRCLE K #140 TORONTO 1201 TORONTO ROAD SPRINGFIELD IL 62704 CIRCLE K #190 BP 2201 NORTH DIRKSEN PARKWAY SPRINGFIELD IL 62702 CIRCLE K #1219 E MORTON JKSV 238 EAST MORTON JACKSONVILLE IL 62650 CIRCLE K #1228 S MAIN JKSV 1727 South MAIN STREET JACKSONVILLE IL 62650 CIRCLE K #1218N MAIN JKSV 602 NORTH MAIN JACKSONVILLE IL 62650
MAC'S #45 1315 KOESTER DR FORSYTH IL 62535
MAC'S #154 415 W SPRESSOR TAYLORVILLE IL 62568
MAC'S #151 501 N MAIN DECATUR IL 62523
MAC'S #1313 205 W FIRST DRIVE DECATUR IL 62521
MAC'S #1302 3798 N WOODFORD DECATUR IL 62526MAC'S #1254 1685 S BALTIMORE DECATUR IL 62521
MAC'S #1253 2760 N OAKLAND AVE DECATUR IL 62526
MAC'S #1220 1141 E WOOD STREET DECATUR IL 62521
MAC'S #116 3002 N WATER DECATUR IL 62526