Shrek The Musical Ticket Giveaway Official Rules 2013
CW23 Official Contest Rules
“Shrek Ticket Giveaway”
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Illinois residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the Champaign & Springfield/Decatur viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Illinois Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WBUI (the “Station”) WRSP, WCCU, WICS, WICD, GOCOM Media of Illinois, Sangamon Auditorium, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Woobox, --their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one (1) entry per Facebook account.
(b) To enter, log onto the CW23 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cw23tv, and click “Like” to access the online contest entry page and online entry form located on the Shrek Contest tab. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts at 12:00 p.m. CST on February 7, 2013 and all entries must be received by Station at 12:00 p.m. CST on February 11, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On February 11, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive five (5) tickets to ‘Shrek The Musical’ Thursday, February 14, 2013, 7:30 p.m. at Sangamon Auditorium in Springfield IL, valued at $250.00. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in person, within two (2) days of notification. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, another winner may be selected from among remaining valid entries. If time does not permit, then another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Illinois Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Illinois Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Illinois Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WBUI, 3003 Old Rochester Road, Springfield, IL 62703 and on the Station’s website at www.foxillinois.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Shrek Ticket Giveaway, 3003 Old Rochester Road, Springfield, IL 62703 by April 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Illinois Television, LLC, Sangamon Auditorium, Woobox, and Facebook, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.
59.0 F (15.0 C)
Pressure : 1014.4 mb
Humidity : 87 %
Wind : Northwest at 13.8 MPH (12 KT)
What's on FOX Illinois Full Schedule
The Trisha Goddard Show
The Steve Wilkos Show
The Jeremy Kyle Show