More In The Kitchen
Bush's White Chicken Chili
Updated: Monday, January 13 2014, 04:18 PM CST
Made by: Hope Danielson, Health & Wellness Director-County Market
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 cans (16 oz.) Bush’s Great Northern Beans
1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
1 ½ cups cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
For garnish: shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa
1. In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent.
2. Add chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
4. Add chicken; cook until hot.
5. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
This recipe aired January 7, 2013.