More In The Kitchen
Chicken Guac Salad with a Whole Grain Wrap
Updated: Wednesday, April 23 2014, 10:23 AM CDT
Made by: Hope Danielson, Health & Wellness Director-County Market
• 3 cups, Leftover boiled, diced Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless)
• 1 cup diced Celery
• 1 1/2 cups seedless Grapes (halved)
• 1/3 cup sliced Green Onions
• 3/4 cup Wholly Guacamole (classic style)
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Flatout Light Whole Grain Wrap (can use any other flavors)
1. Dice leftover boiled, boneless, skinless chicken breast to measure 3 cups.
2. Dice 1 cup of celery, halve 1 1/2 cups of seedless grapes, slice 1/3 cup of green onions, and measure 3/4 cup of Wholly Guacamole (classic style).
3. Add all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and add salt, pepper, and any other herbs and seasonings you like.
4. Mix well until all ingredients are blended together and "creamy."
5. Finally add the “Chicken Guac Salad” to your Favorite whole grain wrap or whole wheat crackers.
This recipe aired August 19, 2013.